LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
The Exchange Lab is one of the top, global leaders in programmatic media and marketing, across display, video, social and mobile. Founded by a team who have sold their past ventures to Microsoft and Google, the company realized in 2007 that a larger opportunity for brands existed to link every marketplace together seamlessly through one lens and quickly moved to integrate them.
Since then, the company has boasted some of the top performing campaigns across 28 countries. We enjoy marketing and selling and we enjoy selling our customers’ products – great media performance is just a by-product of our commitment.
In order to get that close to our clients, we have to understand everything about them. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Canadian business to deliver value in every pitch, every I/O and every interaction. Our clients should look forward to our proposals and be impressed by our innovation and service.
We are looking for individuals to join our Toronto office who enjoy being part of a fast paced team committed to excellent customer services, all while working closely with some of the top digital agencies and brands globally.
The Account Manager supports the Sales Executives in building long-term reliable relationships with agencies and direct clients by delivering superior client service and results. This person will be responsible for assisting and supporting the sales team in selling TEL products and services to agencies and clients direct. Our Account Managers also work closely with our internal Operations teams to coordinate campaign set-up, tag and creative execution, and clearly communicate client campaign goals.
They will demonstrate the ability to think creatively, strategically structure RFPs and communicate effectively internally and externally. This person must also have strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Provide proactive day-to-day communication and superior client service
- Be responsible for campaign implementation, management and provide custom reporting solutions
- Respond to campaign briefs and RFPs sent by clients and prepare campaign offers for final approval by Sales Executives
- Accurately enter new leads, contacts and campaign information into CRM and proprietary systems
- Provide accurate and complete trafficking instructions to the Ops team to ensure 100% on-time campaign implementation and delivery
- Monitor campaigns and trouble shoot issues with internal support teams and also external clients
- Coordinate and attend with Sales Managers, and other Account Managers, client entertainment events
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in online media
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally and externally with clients
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to focus on multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must be able to work in a strong team environment
- Analytical and numbers orientated
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively