DEPARTMENT: Ad Operations
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
ABOUT THE EXCHANGE LAB
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM [m]Platform, is a specialist programmatic company connected to the world’s largest marketplace. The company’s proprietary Meta-DSP–Proteus, unifies the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies, media platforms and exchanges into a single touch-point, empowering direct advertisers and GroupM agencies with the highest level of efficiencies and analytics.
Proteus is integrated into ten of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, ONE by AOL and The Trade Desk. This unique programmatic technology creates a holistic view of the digital ecosystem providing advertisers with unparalleled audience reach, scale, campaign insights and efficiencies – future proofing brands.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab services more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
THE POSITION: Programmatic Specialist
The Programmatic Specialist supports the Sales Executives in building long-term reliable relationships with agencies and direct clients by delivering superior client service and results. This dynamic role encompasses both campaign management and client service and knowledge of each is required. This person will be responsible for assisting and supporting the sales team in selling TEL products and services to agencies and clients direct. Our Programmatic Specialists also work closely with our internal Operations teams to coordinate campaign set-up, tag and creative execution, and clearly communicate client campaign goals.
They will demonstrate the ability to think creatively, strategically structure RFPs and Media Plans and communicate effectively internally and externally. This person must also have strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail. This role will also include managing and optimizing campaigns on a daily basis.
In order to get that close to our clients, we have to understand everything about them. We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist to join our Canadian business to deliver value in every pitch, every I/O and every interaction. Our clients should look forward to our proposals and be impressed by our innovation and service.
We are looking for individuals to join our Toronto office who enjoys being part of a fast paced team committed to excellent customer services, as well as working closely with some of the top global digital agencies and brands.
- Provide proactive day-to-day communication and superior client service
- Be responsible for campaign implementation, management and provide custom reporting solutions
- Respond to campaign briefs and RFPs sent by clients and prepare campaign offers for final approval by Sales Executives
- Accurately enter new leads, contacts and campaign information into CRM and proprietary systems
- Provide accurate and complete trafficking instructions to the Ops team to ensure 100% on-time campaign implementation and delivery
- Monitor campaigns and trouble shoot issues with internal support teams and also external clients
- Coordinate and attend events with Sales Managers, and other Programmatic Specialists
- Manage and Optimize Campaigns
- Build Media Plans
- Select Tactics and DSPs appropriate to each campaign
- Pace and Monitor yield on all Campaigns
- Test new Products and Platforms
- Check discrepancies in billing each month
- Work with Analytics to determine any trends from data
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in online media
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally and externally with clients
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to focus on multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must be able to work in a strong team environment
- Analytical and numbers orientated
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Experience in DSPs is helpful (DBM, Mediamath, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, Videology, AOL)