DEPARTMENT: Client Services
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
REPORTING TO: Team Lead
ABOUT THE EXCHANGE LAB:
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM [m]Platform, is a specialist programmatic company connected to the world’s largest marketplace. The company’s proprietary Meta-DSP–Proteus, unifies the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies, media platforms and exchanges into a single touch-point, empowering direct advertisers and GroupM agencies with the highest level of efficiencies and analytics.
Proteus is integrated into ten of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, ONE by AOL and The Trade Desk. This unique programmatic technology creates a holistic view of the digital ecosystem providing advertisers with unparalleled audience reach, scale, campaign insights and efficiencies – future proofing brands.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab services more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
The Programmatic Specialist supports clients in achieving their marketing objectives. They are adept at building long-term trusted relationships with agencies and direct clients by delivering superior client service and results. This strategic role encompasses both campaign management and client service and knowledge of each is required. Our Programmatic Specialists work closely with sales and ad operations to plan and offer relevant solutions. They are also charged with coordinating campaign set-up, tag and creative execution, and client campaign goals.
They will demonstrate the ability to think creatively, strategically structure RFPs and Media Plans and communicate effectively internally and externally. This person must also have strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail. This role will also include managing and optimizing campaigns on a daily basis.
To deliver to our clients, we must understand everything about them. We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist with a keen interest in business to join our North American business to deliver value in every pitch, every campaign and every interaction. Our clients should look forward to our proposals and be impressed by our innovation and service.
We are looking for individuals to join our Toronto office who enjoys being part of a fast paced team committed to excellent customer services, as well as working closely with some of the top global digital agencies and brands.
- Develop and plan campaigns that deliver on client objectives. Act as a strategic advisor with these in mind.
- Provide proactive ongoing communication and superior client service
- Be responsible for campaign implementation, management and reporting
- Respond to campaign briefs and RFPs sent by clients
- Accurately enter new leads, contacts and campaign information into CRM system
- Provide accurate and complete trafficking instructions to the Ops team to ensure 100% on-time campaign implementation and delivery
- Monitor campaigns and trouble shoot issues with internal support teams and external clients
- Coordinate and attend events and client meetings
- Manage and Optimize Campaigns.
- Build Media Plans
- Select Tactics and DSPs appropriate to each campaign
- Pace and Monitor yield on all Campaigns
- Test new Products and Platforms
- Check discrepancies in billing each month
- Work with Analytics to determine any trends from data
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in online media
- Hand on experience with digital campaign management
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility with clients
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to focus on multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Experience working in a client facing environment and a history of driving satisfaction
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a strong team environment
- Analytical and numbers orientated
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Experience in DSPs is helpful (DBM, Mediamath, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, Videology, AOL)
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org