About The Exchange Lab
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com) is One for All. One company connected to the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace; we plan, execute and optimize (brand and performance based) advertising campaigns across a wide range of demographics to achieve the clients’ objective. The Exchange Lab is powered by Proteus, a creative and innovative trading platform which is integrated into the broadest and deepest range of digital inventory across display, mobile, video and social.
Our unique multi-platform solution unifies all of the top demand side platforms (DSPs) including; MediaMath, AppNexus, ONE by AOL and The Trade Desk as well as marketing technologies and exchanges into a single touch-point that drives the highest level of ROI efficiency and campaign insights for brands looking to undertake real-time and data informed campaigns on a regional or global level.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab serves more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices across the U.S., EMEA and Canada.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and valuable skills in this fast paced digital advertising company.
This is an exciting and hands-on role; the successful candidate should be a quick learner, performance driven and capable of multi-tasking.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
- Supporting the marketing team with various client events and trade show activations in North America
- Co-ordinating the invitation lists, as well as RSVP’s, and communicating clear updates to the marketing manager in charge of that event
- Co-ordinating marketing collateral associated with event
- Researching quotes for marketing materials, merchandise and event venues
- Co-ordinating deliveries with the Office Facilities team to and from events
- Conducting market research and competitor SWOT analysis
- Merchandise: Dealing with external suppliers to order branded merchandise for events and sales promotions
- Supporting the sales team with lead generation activities
- Organizing the marketing filing system when needed
- Assisting with all PR efforts in Canada
- Running social media platforms for The Exchange Lab (with clear direction from the current marketing team) including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Content creation including assistance with blog posts as well as copy editing where required
- SEO/SEM – including AdWords
- Admin duties as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A team player
- Communication skills; strong written and grammar skills
- Well versed in various social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- SEO/SEM – knowledge of AdWords
- Basic WordPress capabilities
- Pursuing a marketing or business degree
- Enthusiasm and a drive to gain experience in a digital advertising and/or marketing