REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
LOCATION: New York, New York
START DATE: ASAP
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com) is a programmatic specialist agency, forming part of GroupM. The Exchange Lab exists to remove the complexity from programmatic media buying and offers an end to end service from the strategic planning of a client campaign through trading & optimization to reporting and analytics to create a virtuous circle of strategy, performance, insights and results. The company’s Meta-DSP Proteus, unifies all of the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies and exchanges into a single touch-point that drives the highest level of efficiency for advertisers.
Proteus is integrated into the largest and most respected DSPs including; Amazon, DBM, MediaMath, AppNexus, and The Trade Desk. This unique technology creates a holistic view of the media ecosystem providing advertisers with greater audience reach, scale, campaign insights and cost saving efficiencies.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab serves more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
An exciting opportunity awaits an energetic, creative, career-minded individual to join The Exchange Lab, one of America’s most dynamic media companies, and help drive our online sales initiatives.
Reporting to the VP of Sales US, the Director, Strategic Partnerships will develop new business, to meet and exceed set monthly targets.
- Identify, develop and close digital advertising opportunities directly with enterprise customers.
- Customize the TEL sales story and lead the in-market sales presentation.
- Communicate progress against the plan and revenue objectives using the company reporting systems.
- Manage pipeline with internal CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
Personal Qualities required:
- Customer focused and able to make informed business decisions with available data.
- Media or Marketing Experience – Online Media or Mark-Tech experience good to have.
- 5 – 6 Years Enterprise or Media Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills both internally within the business and externally with clients.
- A team player able to integrate seamlessly within a multi-national sales organization.
- Proven experience in interactive ad sales or solution selling experience in tech and software.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with leaders of marketing within a diverse range of customers.
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
Please send your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com