REPORTS TO: Head of Sales Canada
LOCATION: Toronto, CA
START DATE: ASAP
An exciting opportunity awaits an energetic, creative, career-minded individual to join The Exchange Lab, one of Canada’s most dynamic media companies, and help drive our online sales initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Canada, the Sales Director will help manage an existing territory and develop new business, to meet and exceed set monthly targets.
- Identify, develop and close digital advertising opportunities directly with enterprise customers.
- Customise The Exchange Lab sales story and lead the in-market sales presentation.
- Communicate progress against the plan and revenue objectives using the company reporting systems.
- Manage pipeline with internal CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
Personal Qualities required:
- Customer focused and able to make informed business decisions with available data.
- Media or Marketing Experience – Online Media or Mark-Tech experience good to have.
- 5 – 6 Years Enterprise or Media Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills both internally within the business and externally with clients.
- A team player able to integrate seamlessly within a multi-national sales organisation.
- Proven experience in interactive ad sales or solution selling experience in tech and software.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with leaders of marketing within a diverse range of customers.
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.