Location: London, UK
Field: Online Advertising
Reports to: Head of Development
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab serves more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM Connect, is One for All. One company connected to the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace. The company’s Meta DSP – Proteus, unifies all of the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies and exchanges into a single touch-point that drives the highest level of efficiency for advertisers.
Proteus, a creative and innovative trading platform, is integrated into eight of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, and The Trade Desk. This unique technology creates a holistic view of the media ecosystem providing advertisers with greater audience reach, scale, campaign insights and cost saving efficiencies.
Following the acquisition of The Exchange Lab by GroupM in December 2015, the technology team is scaling up to extend Proteus for a global rollout.
The Exchange Lab are looking for a Senior WPF Developer to join our growing technology team. The successful candidate will be a key productive member of the team and will be involved in the design and development of our key systems. We expect the candidate to be intelligent, enthusiastic, willing to learn and love everything tech.
- Excellent UX design.
- University educated.
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2012
- C# and .NET 4.5
- NUNIT and MS Test, RhinoMocks & Moq (including TDD and BDD)
- Building Windows Desktop Applications in WPF (including MVVM)
- Dependency Injection frameworks – such as Ninject, Castle Windsor, Unity
- SOA and RESTful services
- Multithreading experience
- Worked with nHibernate ORM in many projects.
- Experienced with Visual Studio (2005, 2008, 2010. 2013) and Resharper
- Work positively within a team environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills and a flexible approach.
- Ability to debug code and excellent problem solving.
- Experience of working in short iterative Agile Sprints.
- Knowledge of a leading Web based client side UX framework, such as Angular.js or Ext JS.
- Experience in high speed, data rich, client applications.
- Experienced in front and middle office systems – Multi Dealer or Single Dealer Platforms / Bloomberg.
- Work with the Product team and Business Stakeholders to build feature rich front end applications.
- Take technical ownership of our front end frameworks and our UX strategy.
- Support the whole technical tram throughout the development cycle of the product.
- Attend daily scrum meeting, keeping product progress up to date and escalating issues appropriately.