Department: Service Delivery (Technology)
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
ABOUT THE EXCHANGE LAB
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM [m]Platform, is a specialist programmatic company connected to the world’s largest marketplace. The company’s proprietary Meta-DSP–Proteus, unifies the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies, media platforms and exchanges into a single touch-point, empowering direct advertisers and GroupM agencies with the highest level of efficiencies and analytics.
Proteus is integrated into ten of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, ONE by AOL and The Trade Desk. This unique programmatic technology creates a holistic view of the digital ecosystem providing advertisers with unparalleled audience reach, scale, campaign insights and efficiencies – future proofing brands.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab services more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our growing Service Delivery function. The successful candidate will work as part of our Global Application Support Team to provide Application Support Services to our growing Proteus user base.
Around 8 months ago we established the Support Team to underpin our Global Proteus rollout and we are now ready to strengthen it with the introduction of a Service Desk that helps drive customer success, quality customer communication and SLA management, clear process and a commitment to service excellence.
You will control the flow of Application issues into our Support system displaying a core understanding of our core Application foremost, followed by our Servicedesk software and processes and how to deliver a robust and professional service to enterprise customers. You will work to support our existing Application Support Engineers ensuring that all new issues get a quick, professional and considered first response.
You will understand core Programmatic principles and learn quickly how our technology works and delivers value in this space in order to hold relevant and valuable conversations with customers. You will also work to resolve issues yourself, initially dealing with setup requests and gradually learning to handle more technical requests over time.
You will be the first on the ground in this role and for the right candidate this is an outstanding opportunity to demonstrate your influence and work towards either leading a service desk team or moving into an application support role over time.
You will demonstrate a clear service ethic, be efficient, organized and process driven with a deep analytical approach to resolving issues.
You will have strong data analysis skills and the ability to use advanced Excel skills to filter, compare and analyse data sets.
You must have a solid grounding in what makes a Support function tick, including solid customer communication, expectation setting, SLA management and an interest in technology and digital advertising/marketing. You won’t be afraid to challenge process, push others and escalate issues to ensure the customer gets the right experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong service ethic and proven experience communicating directly with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to understand and challenge business processes where needed.
- Logical thinker with a good analytical mindset and critical thinking skills.
- Previous experience of managing and delivering SLAs whilst triaging issues at first line.
- Solid experience of managing a service desk system (Zendesk used currently)
- Experience of analyzing complex data sets.
- Advanced excel skills – querying, extracting and matching data sets.
- Good familiarity with common web, development and infrastructure principles and terminology to enable quick diagnoses of issues.
- Keen interest in programmatic or digital advertising
- Understanding of ITIL principles required
- Use of MSSQL or MySQL querying language a certain bonus
- Understanding of Scrum/Kanban principles very useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.