Location: London, UK
Field: Online Advertising
Reports to: Head of Development
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab serves more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM Connect, is One for All. One company connected to the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace. The company’s Meta DSP – Proteus, unifies all of the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies and exchanges into a single touch-point that drives the highest level of efficiency for advertisers.
Proteus, a creative and innovative trading platform, is integrated into eight of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, and The Trade Desk. This unique technology creates a holistic view of the media ecosystem providing advertisers with greater audience reach, scale, campaign insights and cost saving efficiencies.
Following the acquisition of The Exchange Lab by GroupM in December 2015, the technology team is scaling up to extend Proteus for a global rollout.
The Exchange Lab are looking for a passionate QA to join our growing technology team. The successful candidate will work alongside developers and other members of the scrum teams to design, develop and conduct testing throughout the project lifecycle.
Experience & Skills
- Have a minimum of 2 – 5 years Quality Assurance experience focused on either:
- Business Applications (Web, Windows, Intranet).
- Multi-tiered applications.
- Ad-tech based technologies.
- Database / Business Intelligence.
- Business reporting.
- Have experience with automated testing tools such as JMeter, Runscope or Selenium Web driver.
- Pay extreme attention to detail
- Have good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- Experience of the Atlassian suite
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to work in a fast paced agency environment